Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Armenia-Karabagh

When I was younger, my cousins used to run around yelling "Karabagh is ours!" They were too young to understand what exactly they were saying and I was too young to care. Last night in my international law class we were introduced to the paper we were to write on the topic of our choice. As my professor was describing it, my ADD-mind remembered that image of my cousins running around yelling that phrase about Karabagh. I have found my topic and in my research so far (all whole 10 minutes of it), I've found out some interesting things that I would love to share on this blog, so stay tuned! I will be spending some time back at my parents house this weekend blogging and researching since this week has been a bit hectic to say the least.

No comments: