Monday, January 21, 2008

Hye Santa

While using Good Search to get some research done on Armenian NGO's while helping the ANCA raise money, I came across this section of ArmeniaNow.com that just really got to me. It reminded me of why I wanted to go to Armenia in the first place. My desire to go to Armenia went from wanting to go out there to help out in some way, shape, or form in the villages that I have heard so much about from my family to wanting to work within the government or media outlets (this is mainly because a member of my family is pretty influential in those areas and I would be taken care of). However, this collection of articles, or more appropriately, stories, really touched me and I feel more motivated than ever to make that journey.



I urge you to read these stories as well...



Hye Santa 2008

No comments: